Saturday, June 6, 2020

Rulings update

As I noted in the original post, I'm going to keep updating the Felltower Rulings to Remember.

Since I last posted to it, I added:

- our house rule on Missile Shield and some slap-downs to "but isn't that now a missile?"

- rulings on potions. We don't use the Potion Miscibility Table, to my regret, which is why you see people drinking a ST potion, a DX potion, a Speed potion, etc. etc. in the same fight. I waffled back on forth for a while on "replacing" rolls with new potions but I decided it's cheesy, and doesn't work well with multiple doses of hostile potions - hey, at a steep penalty for some hostile effect? Get doused again and odds are you're better off! Ugh, no.

- remembered to add our Staff rulings.

- added some notes on spells that drop Invisibility. We have a very strict interpretation of what counts as a combat action.

- rule search order of operations.

I have more to come, as I remember to write them down, so you might want to bookmark that post and drop in occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...