Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Outline submitted - Again!

I submitted a 2nd, and a 3rd iteration of my outline today.

As always, Sean Punch is an amazing sounding board. I submitted, he commented, I came back with revisions and "hey, could I do this?" . . . and he came back with more suggestions. I submitted a 3rd iteration today, with changes and some ideas that weren't even nebulous ones became fully-fleshed out, publishable ideas in a quick back-and-forth.

I miss us both having the time to write together. GURPS Martial Arts was the first, and I still read that sometimes and I think it exceeded my best expectations of the value of a GURPS book that I could create.

But this book will be nice, I think, and it'll be better thanks to Dr. Kromm - as usual!

5 comments:

  1. Sean is pretty damn great as a sounding board. I know I've iterated 2-3 times for an outline from comments he's made. We're lucky to have him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm. Looking back over my past few outlines, I haven't gotten a lot of comments back from him. Hmm...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...