Monday, June 22, 2020

Outline - Submitted!

I'll try to get a post of some substance up later, but despite a packed day I managed to get in a bit of writing.

I finished, and submitted, a preliminary outline for GURPS I can't tell you what.

Preliminary outline?

I could write the book I outlined. I don't think that's a big issue. But I do expect Steven Marsh and Sean Punch to have a lot of comments, change demands, and requests that will substantially change the outline in ways I don't expect.

So we'll see what comes of this, but it's good to have a project in the works again. I needed a break after the last one. I filled my COVID-19 changed schedule with many things . . . but now I feel like I can start to fit some writing into the mix, too.

4 comments:

  1. Always good to hear you're busy writing GURPS material, Peter! Hopefully SJG go for it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been on a mutual list of theirs - "we'd like this, and like it from you" and mine - "I'd like this, and I'd be unhappy if someone else did it before I did" - for a long time. So hopefully it's just a matter of setting the outline and the deadline!

      Delete
    2. Hopefully it's also the one on my list!

      (DF Denizens Thieves... no? No?)

      Delete
    3. I hope it's one you'll like, too, but I can't confirm or deny anything.

      I did put in a revised outline today, after prompt and thorough comments by Dr. Kromm.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...