Monday, July 20, 2020

Felltower admin day

I don't really have a lot to post today. What time I did have to write today went, mostly, to admin in and around Felltower. Megadungeons are low prep before a session, but not low prep between sessions.

Today I:

- went through some monster stats, making sure I have what I need for multiple possibilities.

- did some additional work on possible sage reports on the Osirian culture, so I have something to draw off of for sage rolls.

- worked on some rumor generation (still a long and tiresome process - it adds a lot to the game but takes a lot of prep.)

- did some link cleanup and added some links to the DF Campaign page.

It doesn't sound like a lot, but it's messy enough and spread out enough to take up some time. So much so that I didn't really get around to much else.

I do have another GURPS writing project in the works - a different one than I mentioned before - but it is going a bit slowly because of the need to get game prep done, too. Now that I've made headway on the rumors and did the other prep work, or laid the basis for it - I can get back to a potential paid writing piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...