Thursday, July 30, 2020

GURPS 2020 PDF Challenge - Complete

I received and completed my Backerkit survey for the SJG GURPS PDF Challenge. A little before I went to sleep last night I received all 12 PDFs.

I haven't had time to review them, yet, but they are out there. So if you haven't gotten your Backerkit survey, it should be coming soon. If you have, fill it out quickly and you can have those 12 PDFs in your hands (virtually) very quickly.

Okay, to be fair, I did give DF21 a quick scan through and read some bits to make sure they're how I hoped they'd come out. I hope you guys enjoy the books!

So hurrah!

4 comments:

  1. Hm, must have dropped while I was getting ready for work. I'll get on that as soon as I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I filled mine out last night and haven't gotten the "here's your pdfs" email yet, so ... I 'm hoping it's soon. There are several I can't wait to dig into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda miffed that they were all trimmed below minimum page numbers for PoD, but I will see if I can combine them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just downloaded my copy of DF21 and am getting ready to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...