We played Felltower today.
- negotiating with Crogle the Giant, who asked for more than they had on them
- a cunning plan to defeat Crogle the Giant
- an oops, that plan didn't go off as planned fight with Crogle the Giant and his dire wolves
- Ulf nearly dying, and Varmus actually dying
- a big wolf slaughter
- finding out that Crogle hadn't gained any more loot in the time between now and when they'd burgled him
- a series of encounters with a cloaker had thought they'd slain (or a new, second cloaker - who knows?)
- finding the gargoyles gone
- and abandoning a move to kill the "behir" a dozen yards short of the trip.
Fun session, but not a truly productive one . . . and expensive as all hell for the loot taken. Summary tomorrow.