Sunday, August 21, 2022

Felltower: Encounters?

If I did an "encounters" series for publication, here is what I think would make nice little drop-in encounters:

- the Choke Brothers

- the twinned temple

- the flooded prison (a big project - it's an entire sub-level)

- the draugr (also a good "boss" monster writeup)

- the mummy's tomb

- the obsidian golem hallway

- the stone golem pedastals

- the doomchildren gate

- the dead lizardmen temple

I've already done one - the big PHB cover fight - and had it published. A couple others - Sterick, Sakatha - are just taken from other people's published materials. Are there others that people really found interesting?

2 comments:

  1. As the old saying goes, "long time lurker, first time poster."

    I'm surprised that nobody has chimed in on this yet, but I'd welcome (and buy) encounters like this. I imagine they could well be dropped into a variety of campaigns, in some cases without even filing off the serial numbers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the lurking and the posting!

      I'll consider this another vote for doing this kind of project. Bosses and encounters seem to be popular. I'm not sure if SJG will go for it, but I can ask . . .

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...