Sunday, December 11, 2022

Felltower Next Week

A few things have settled for Felltower.

- Next game is Sunday 12/18.

- Next game is the new A-Team, which is the old B-Team plus a few new guys for folks who didn't have B-Team PCs. I'm not sure if that includes Galen's player. Galen might want to come along and shoot down foes at rannge for 0-1 xp per session. We will have to see.

- We're still voting on rules changes, and some skill merges and new talents I've proposed. I say proposed because I usually make this just as unilateral decisions but these have a bit more umph to them so I want to ensure everyone thinks they are fun.

Either way, we have 7 regulars, 3 occasionals, and right now 4 votes. I'd like votes from all seven regulars before I implement anything. So these changes won't go into effect until that happens. I strongly suspect that two of them will lodge their votes by voice next game session. That's not very helpful but it's what I expect. I may have to make some retroactive changes. The only one I think I can't make after the fact are the loot changes, and the skill/.talent merges. At least not easily. So even if everyone is on board, they may have to wait until a later point to get implemented.

- I do have a lot of prep work for the new area, but it's all self-inflicted. I want to do more of the new area by hand and make less of it lifted from its inspirational sources.


Insanity!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read about it.

    I just got up to date on the whole campaign and I noticed there are two records of play missing from the "My DF Campaign" page: The one from May 18, 2021 (GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Session 152, Cold Fens 11) and the one from May 24, 2021 (GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Session 153, Cold Fens 11 - Part II). This was the first fight against the giant brothers.

    The page jumps right to the following session ("Deadfalls & Defeat") from June 13, 2021, mistakenly calling it Cold Fens 11 and continuing that numbering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look into those and fix them! Thanks for taking the time!

      Delete
    2. Wow, major numbering issue. I'm going to need to fix that - and maybe renumber a lot. Thanks again!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...