Friday, December 16, 2022

Random Thoughts & Links for 12/16/2022

End of the week nonsense from the typing fingers of a sleepy GM. Here we go!

- Tom Van Winkle has a nice post on the history of D&D's HP.

- I started to read Empire of Imagination but I got lost right away by made-up conversions. That's not the style I like in nonfiction.

- I lost access to my Fire in the Lake table. As expected. I'll try to see what else I can do.

- I almost completely stocked the new area for Felltower. I have one big area potentially accessible right away to deal with, and three or four things to stat out . . . and then hopefully get some of this up in the VTT. Maybe. I'm hoping to do more mapless combat if my players will let me. Generally, they will, as long as they can take full advantage of everything they'd get with mapped combat without any of the downsides of mapless combat. Which generally means, they won't. I just don't have enough free hours to upload everything.

And that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...