Friday, December 23, 2022

Links & Thoughts for 12/23/2022

Random stuff for Friday! I'm not feeling very wordy.

- the lack of a scanner means I can't keep uploading Felltower bits to our VTT to map. Annoying, as I'm kind of in a zone. Monsters next, I suppose.

- Jeff wants to know if you've seen this monster too ridiculous even for me to use. Probably.

- Some advice for running a long campaign. As someone 11 years or so into one, this advice seems reasonable.

- 25% off stuff from Doug's company's store.

- I didn't know that Kim Mohan died.

- I may or may not post tomorrow and Sunday due to Christmas. We'll see!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Thanks for the tip about Gaming Ballistic's sale - I finally picked up some of the Nordlond books I was missing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...