Thursday, December 29, 2022

Felltower numbering - fixed! Maybe.

Following up on a comment by Periapt Games, I had to go in to my Felltower summaries and do some renumbering.

First, I had to make sure I was only missing the ones I was missing . . . and then go and edit each one to make it right. This took quite a while.

I'm not certain I did it correctly. I believe the numbering should be correct, now, for sessions numbered from 150-177. I didn't check earlier but I don't seem to have missed any sessions earlier.

If anyone wants to take a check, feel free! The html address will be misnumbered - I'm not going to try and fix those if I even can - but the titles and descriptions on My DF Campaign page should work fine now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...