End of the week links!
- Place names are weirder in England than in the US, it seems. We just have lots of places named for people and Native American words, and the occasional "New" with something after it.
- An example of play with The Last Gasp.
Looks interesting but it's a system that isn't for any of my current games.
- Caveman Dicechucker points out how disorganized the DMG is.
- The week before a game is very busy for me, with player emails and uploads to the VTT. Ones between cross-session delves? Quiet. Peaceful. Why is it that I want to end in town again?
- Nothing wrong with a toilet mimic.