I'll post a full update tomorrow.
- we had five PCs and two NPC delvers.
- nobody was killed.
- nobody meaning no PCs. A few NPCs were left nearly so, one with a missing leg, and one PC-allied NPC terribly hurt.
- Apparently, "You guys should take Survival (Swampland) and Boating" was too subtle of a hint.
- the trip wasn't profitable, but it wasn't an empty haul, and lots of valuable intelligence was picked up.
- sometimes, you have to pay to get into the dungeon.
- skeletons are really vulnerable to shield rushing.
- Delvers with lust-related disadvantages on their sheets have trouble keeping their mind on business against watery murder-nymphs, even knowing the "water murder" part.
- Fire mages are really amusing to have around.
Like I said, full summary sometime tomorrow. I hope that covers it for now.