Monday, March 30, 2015

Thanks Galoob! (Hoard of the Dragon Queen)

I just want to publicly thank one of my (relatively new) players. To make a long story short, he ended up with a free copy of Hoard of the Dragon Queen. Not needing a 5e adventure full of dragons, he gave it to me to mine for adventure ideas. Since he runs Galoob, presumably his whole story about legitimately getting it is merely cover for swiping it from some D&D-playing passing merchant in Stericksburg.



It's pretty nice looking. I'll give it a read, and yes, I promise to use any cool bits from it for the dragons in my own game! Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! Your take on the cover story seems pretty convincing but really the naked murder nymphs was enough for Galoob to come running to Swampsedge. Either way, I'm just doing my part to contribute to our eventual demise at the hands of some awful, dragon-related, TPK :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do what I can to make sure you're there when it happens.


      Feel good about that?

      Delete
  2. One of my friends is running my Monday group through this right now (with D&D). It's not bad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...