Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kromm on Artificers in GURPS DF

I haven't been lurking or posting on the SJG Forums as much recently. But I do poke in to check if something especially interesting popped up.

This thread on the DF4 Artificer features three posts by Sean "Dr. Kromm" Punch.

- this one on the DF11 Spellsmith perk and the importance of the GM/player agreement for the artificer to work.

- this breakdown of type of niches for the various DF templates.

I'm posting it here so I don't lose track of it, and hopefully help others, too.

3 comments:

  1. Now I want to play an Artificer... again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it. If it doesn't work out, you can always make a new guy.

      Delete
  2. I would have liked the artificer more if it would have had some specific craftsmanship skills. Maybe even supernatural craftsmanship skills too. I think some set powers or skills would have made it easier for new players. I would have used the supernatural craftsmanship skill and powers for my faerie races.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...