We had a great game of Dungeon Fantasy tonight in Felltower. I'm sad why we had a game of Felltower - I was looking forward to Gamma Terra a lot and I'm sad our GM couldn't make it.
That out of the way, we had:
- a fight versus criminally underused rat swarms.
- a lesson on why you don't want Crushrooms to hit you.
- the orcs turning the PC's weapons against them.
- flaming orcs.
- long hikes due to indecision.
- exploration on the level discovered a few sessions back.
- discovery of a pair of gates!
- discovery of a campaign tie-in.
- a one-on-one duel between Vryce and a sword-spirit.
- giggling demons.
- flaming Mo.
- the Lord of Spite's sense of humor is revealed again.
- Hjalmarr displays the mapping skills that made Vikings legendary.
Much fun was had. I'll write a summary tomorrow.