We played Gamma Terra today, with a crew of (eventually) three people.
- a lot more mimics were found, fought, and turned into piles of metal or metal twists.
- much loot was found, including a lot of purple injector pens, 10mm handguns, 40mm launchers, half-exoskeletons, medipacks galore, and more ID cards, advanced medical analysis tools (hula hoops) - and even some food and liquor!
- even more mimics were fought.
- we found out what the purple pens did.
- we hauled off a bubble car.
. . . and we buried the fallen Purists we found.
After the main session, we handled the postscripts of looting the bank vault . . . and taking control of the Princess. We couldn't use the Princess for what we wanted (a mobile shelter) but it was useful nonetheless.