Saturday, April 12, 2014

Enworld "Ennie" submission - which post?

So I will put myself up for an Ennie. I think I could use a little more exposure, and so can GURPS.

I'm open to suggestions for posts that represent my blog the best, but I'm thinking:

Has That Problem Come Up In Actual Play?

Or


Giant-sized humanoid striking tactics


Or perhaps:

GURPS 101: Avoiding Combat Analysis-Paralysis in GURPS

it says "Products released between May 1st 2013 and April 30th 2014" - so that last one might be my best bet.

What do you guys think?

7 comments:

  1. "Has That Problem Come Up in Actual Play." As handy as the second one has been, EN World is heavily D&D biased, often being a better mouthpiece for Wizards of the Coast than Wizards' official site. Submitting an article that a D&D player can't use will go nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with @charles Saeger. "Has That Problem Come Up in Actual Play"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with @charles Saeger. Neither of them are about Pathfinder or D&D, thus no ennie is in your future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't expect to win, I just want to enter to get a few more eyeballs on the blog and a few more people to remember GURPS is out there. Being on the list is more the goal than winning. :)

      Delete
  4. I think it would be a good idea to stick to their date criteria. That might be important. I do think the Has That Problem Come Up In Actual Play? post to be the most likely to get noticed though. Could you 're-release' the post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably could do that - just re-post it later today and submit that.

      Delete
  5. Then you can go for the giant-sized fighting post, which is a post *I* have used in actual play. And I've wondered what the tactics would be for little guys as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...