Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My dungeon coffee mug

Here is how I drink my dungeon coffee.

There used to be two of these, but the red one broke a couple days before I returned from Japan.

This one has a small chip it in, but it's still going strong otherwise after 8 or 9 years:

 photo SJG Coffee Mug_zpscio35kpz.jpg


I think SJG sent these out to employees and freelancers. I was just surprised to receive it - it just showed up one day.

It needs game stats, though. Let's say it gives me a +1 to run away in Munchkin. And +1 to Writing rolls.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Maybe it mitigates the natural -1 Basic Speed humans suffer before 10 am.

      Delete
  2. If you could make that a +1 to Preparing TPS Reports...yeeaah, that'd be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still remember when you could buy Munchkin Water. As it stands now, the Bobblehead Edition (acquired when it went on clearance, but not actually learned until about 3 years later) sits proudly on my bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...