I got in a few hours of home study and lectures, and put paint on eight minis and did some basing and assembly on three others.
Here are two updated shots of the ones from earlier today:
Three are basically finished. The grappling hook dude needs a touch-up after I accidentally touched him with a hand with a little paint on it. I got it off, but it darkened him a little. Fixable.
The banderlog just needs sealing, as does the crossbow knight. I could have done a lot more with the knight, but I liked the simple approach there. Better done quickly than done cute with the backlog that I personally have.
I'm going to get a little more work in tonight while I finish up a little more listening.