Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Writing Project

It's all fun and games until you say, "I'll do it!" and set a deadline.

So I'm going to write a short bit for an upcoming project, and I just put in a query about a deadline. Regardless, the clock is ticking.

This is one reason why you should wonder if making your hobby a job is worth it. Still, it is very satisfying to see my ideas put to paper and used in other people's games. That makes it worth doing. Also, you get paid if you do it for a company like SJG or Gaming Ballistic.

And yes, the short bit is DF related. I have a half-baked Post-Apocalypse idea, but I need to figure out if I can make it unique, useful, and non-derivative. If I had a place for a good crunchy article, I'd like to write up a whole Deathball team. I just need something a wee bit softer.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, my current campaign is a Banestorm-inspired post-Apocalyptic adventure that takes place in Mongolia. It started out as a "create a character from any time period, and we'll make it fit somehow" experiment and is somehow still going after a year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...