Saturday, September 4, 2021

What do I get royalties on?

So, someone asked what books I get royalties on. Here is the list:

GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 12
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 15
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 1
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 3
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Barbarians
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Treasures 3: Artifacts of Felltower
GURPS Low-Tech Companion 2
GURPS Martial Arts (and the POD version)
GURPS Martial Arts: Gladiators

I'll edit later with links.

Now, this is not to say you shouldn't buy my other works - I was paid fairly for them, and the continued sales of them provides incentive for companies to keep offering me work or accepting my proposals. But if you want to buy a book that results in money going to be as a direct result of your payment . . . it's those books, above.

2 comments:

  1. I’d buy one to send you moolah, but I already have them all. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you have all of my books, too. Hey, wait a minute . . .

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...