I'll put up a summary tomorrow - but for now, suffice it to say we played some Star Wars: Edge of Empire.
- droid jokes. And Futurama bot jokes.
- terrible Star Wars names
- a GM who pulled out all the stops, such as a soundboard full of Star Wars music, wookie noises, sound effects, and more.
- shopkeepers who are tougher than slavers.
- fooling droids and rescuing other droids
- crazy dice
- our first steps towards rebellion
- finally a game where our off-topic Star Wars comments are on-topic roleplaying.
It just made me sad I can't find my DVD copies of the movies. I may have to re-attach my VCR and watch Star Wars again.