Friday, December 12, 2014

Mini WIP: Star Frontiers Sathar Trooper

This guy is only about 75% finished, but I dotted his twin pupils to see how the overall mini could look near the end. I might need to re-do the pupils, but even so:

Creepy Sathar photo Sathar001s_zps7325023c.jpg


Creepy. It feels like he's staring at me from the WIP section of the desk. Double-pupil eyed sinister space worms are pretty cool.

This guy has been primed and unpainted for at least 10 years, and owned by me since at least the mid-80s. But he's getting the full yellow-pink-green sathar color job going now.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think I have either two or three, but I don't think they are primed. I have some aliens, though, spaceships, and I'm sure I have a Yazarian and a couple of Vrusk somewhere.

      Delete
  2. Loved Star Frontiers. Great paint job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...