Some line painting today:
Those six guys came out blurry in the shot but you can see they mostly have their base coats on.
- the head on the standard.
- their shields, off the figures first.
- mount the shields.
- wash with a brown or black magic wash (maybe both) to deepen all of the colors.
I like these figures. I didn't have any fun at all painting them.
They're all done, except:
- the shellbacks need a magic wash to protect the paints and bring out the depth.
- the mangator needs his eyes done, and then a magic wash.
It's too humid to do a wash now, I think.