Friday, May 1, 2020

Random Bits for 5/1

A few little notes for today:

- How hardcore is Darkest Dungeon? I was mid-fight earlier today and had a sudden power loss to the laptop I was using (oops.) Bink, computer off. I had to reboot it. When I went back into DD, I was still mid-fight and my Vestal was waiting to act. Wow, I never thought I'd be that grateful for continuous saves. I went off and backed up the synced saves on another computer in case it got corrupted, but nope. That kind of sudden loss is how I lost my best Progress Quest character.

- When Al Pacino reads aloud from the NYT in Serpico, he sounds exactly like Erik Tenkar.

- Remember that time the PCs had a wizard mince around up to his ankles in unholy water because they thought it would open a secret door? The Castle Whiterock guys did something like that. Heheh, throne on a table. Love it.

- I received an email update about Star Schlock. I'm looking forward to the game. The minis . . . I have lot of minis to use. But maybe some of them. The rules, yes, and I intend to try and play this with my gaming group.

3 comments:

  1. Wait, we tried putting the throne on the table? My character's Laziness is clouding my memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what it says.

      Lucky for me I never have other people writing summaries of sessions I play in, so I don't get confronted with crazy crap I missed. :)

      Delete
  2. Kal really wanted us to do it. I didn't really help him get it up on the table and then we got distracted.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...