Thursday, July 24, 2014

Revised GURPS Magic page

I'm starting to compile all of my Revised GURPS Magic posts into a single page, with links to the various posts. The rough version of the page is up here:

Revised GURPS Magic for DF

I'm doing a full summary of the posts for my players, but I can't distribute it as it would violate the copyright of SJG. Having full-text spell replacements as drop-in errata on my gaming table (in lieu of scribbling in the margins of the book) is one thing, distributing it is another. Therefore, it's not going to be distributable. Still, making the page might keep all of my "Revised GURPS Magic" posts accessible to everyone.

So if you're playing DF along at home at like my rulings, you'll have one place to find them all. And not by accident, so will I.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! A collection of your in-use thoughts on Magic will be very handy (on that theoretical day that I try to get a game off the ground).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...