Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I received my D&D 5e Starter Set

Here it is:

 photo DampD5eunboxing02_zps70a08a15.jpg

I'll try to take a good, hard look at it tonight and post details tomorrow. But for now, you can see what's in it:

 photo DampD5eunboxing01_zps4b305357.jpg

- 5 character sheets with pregenerated PCs. No names on them, which is a nice touch - you aren't playing iconic characters, you're just getting pre-done stats for your guy. Nice.

- a bag of dice. Mine are nice-enough blue color, with big clear numbers.

- a 32-page player's book. Glossy, smooth pages.

- a 64-page DM's book / starter adventure setting.

It's quite attractive. And oversized, really - half the box is taken up with a cardboard riser to keep the contents from rattling around. That's fine with me, because it means there is room in the box for other things in the future.

Tomorrow - I'll read the words in the books in the box and post about that. If you have any specific things you want me to check for you in the Starter Set, let me know and I'll try to cover that in the post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...