Thursday, July 10, 2014

Weapon Reach in Russia

I avoid getting too meta on my blog - that is, blogging about blogging.

But I was looking at my referrals, and I found this:

http://rpg-world.org/index.php/topic,7073.0.html

Man, I should have tried harder during Russian class in college. I could chime in and help them figure out the best tactics for keeping their weapon reach! But the only words I remember are actually back-derived from Nadsat loanwords or ground into my head from listening to Naive. Heh.

It's nice to know the internet gives me a multilingual reach. Too bad I can't help more.

4 comments:

  1. I'm wracking my brain because there was a fellow over on G+ who was posting to the GURPS Community there that kept sharing around the blog posts we were all writing with a Russian gaming forum. I'll be damned if I can remember who it was now, though. I suspect he'll be to blame. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine with me!

      As long as people aren't claiming to write what I wrote, I'm fine with it being translated and shared.

      Delete
  2. In Soviet Russia, swords swing you!

    Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...