So I just got home from game, which is about 2 1/2 hours after I was hoping to get home. And I now I have an early client on Mondays, so that's not ideal. So, no summary today. I'll have to get it in tomorrow or Tuesday.
But here is a teaser:
- a long fruitful discussion about how to handle the orc menace.
- the PCs bribed their way past the orcs to get to a door to a new area
- the PCs picked the wrong door
- a descent into the flooded prison
- a meeting with the Warden and the crazies, last seen in session 41
- a promise to clean out some fishmen on behalf of the crazies for a reward
- a fight with fishmen, razor fish, giant electric eels, and a water elemental
- no deaths, but lots of injuries and someone got an arm bitten off
- we find out what kind of druid Gale is!
We ran way over time, so we ended right after a big long brawl with the fishmen. We'll do a split session next time - we'll finish the post-combat mop-up, the consult with the crazies, negotiating with the orcs over their split, and then run a whole new session.
Or people can just stay in the dungeon for a second straight session, giving up the shot at more character points and some downtime in return for not needing to bribe the orcs to explore more. My preference is the former, but I'll put the second out as an option.